Self Responsibility



Self responsibility is unquestioningly challenging at times. But it's worth it! If you can let go of foolish thoughts and work at changing core beliefs, you will free yourself to create the life you dream of.

Learning To Love Yourself First: Gaining Self Confidence.

I used to find it impossibly frustrating when someone would tell me I was hard on myself and I needed to learn to love who I was. I just couldn't seem to cultivate this thing called self love. I had absolutely no self confidence and everyone could see it! The truth is, unless you're taught how, you will find it near impossible to know how to love yourself. It's not a logical process.

When you strengthen your awareness of this aspect within you, your identification with your ego and all your faults (that you just cannot seem to fix!) becomes less of a priority. And this relaxes you and opens you up to the miracles of life. You begin to see that you truly are lovable, whole and perfect just as you are.

If you have always struggled with learning to love yourself first, try the above suggestions. Remember; learning to love yourself is critical for gaining self confidence and attracting success. If you have no self confidence, you will never become all that you deserve to be. 

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.